2018 F-350 Super Cab 4x4, C5 Manufacturing Chisholm Trail Bale Bed Platform Body (Stock #18F029)
- Max Torque RPM: 3,800 RPM
- Prefix: LT
- Reading lights: Front
- Shift knob trim: Urethane
- Size: 6.2 L
- Speed Rating: S
- 12V DC power outlet: 2
- Automatic type: Automatic
- Auxiliary transmission cooler: Regular duty
- Axle ratio: 3.73
- Compression Ratio: 9.80 : 1
- Corrosion perforation warranty
- Curb weight: 6,353 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 40.0 gal.
- Headlights auto delay: Auto delay off
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Profile: 65
- Towing Capacity: 12,400 lbs.
- Transmission Hill Holder: Transmission hill holder
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Tachometer: Tachometer
- Trip computer: Trip computer
- seating capacity: 6
- basic months: 36 months
- Driven Wheels: Four-wheel
- drivetrain distance: 60,000 miles
- Engine Size: 6.2 L
- Front air conditioning: Manual
- 4WD Type: Part-time
- Vinyl floor covering: Vinyl floor covering
- roadside distance: 60,000 miles
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Yes
- Braking assist: Braking assist
- Daytime running lights: Daytime running lights
- Engine Configuration: V
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Headlights dusk sensor: Dusk sensing
- Trans Type - VA: Automatic
- Transfer Case: Manual
- Transmission: Automatic
- Turning radius: 27.7 '
- Upholstery: Vinyl
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Total Seating Capacity: 6
- Bumpers: Black
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cupholders: Front
- Cylinders: 8
- Ground clearance: 8.6 "
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Total Valves: 16
- Variable Valve Timing: Variable valve timing
- Valve Gear: SOHC
- Doors: 4
- Basic warranty
- Displacement: 379 cu.in.
- Front brakes: Ventilated disc
- Front seat type: Split-bench
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,300 lbs.
- Low fuel level: Low fuel level
- Manual / automatic: Automatic
- Air filtration: Interior air filtration
- External temp: External temperature display
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine hour meter: Engine hour meter
- Grille: Black
- Number of Cylinders: V-8
- Diameter: 18.0"
- Driver Airbag: Yes
- drivetrain months: 60 months
- EPA interior volume: 116.0 cu.ft.
- Max RPM: 5,750 RPM
- Powertrain warranty
- Head airbags: Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Radio: AM/FM stereo
- rust months: 60 months
- Load Rating: E
- Steering wheel trim: Urethane
- Torque: 430 lb.-ft.
- Trans Speeds - VA: 6
- Power steering: Power steering
- Locking Hubs: Manual
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Passenger airbag deactivation: Deactivation switch
- Passenger Airbag: Cancellable
- Payload: 4,940 lbs.
- basic distance: 36,000 miles
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 32 cu.ft.
- Horse Power: 385 hp
- Max cargo capacity: 32 cu.ft.
- Number of speeds: 6
- roadside months: 60 months
- rust distance: Unlimited miles
- Steering wheel: Tilt and telescopic
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer sway control
- Type: AS
- Type: Regular unleaded
- Width: 275 mm
- View All
Chisholm Trail Bale Bed Features
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed’s unique dump feature expands your capabilities to handle hay and dump materials from the comfort of your cab. There is no other unit on the market like it. Arm lift capacity is 2,850 pounds and bed dump capacity is 6,000 pounds.
Independent Arm Action
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed uses two squeeze cylinders rather than a phasing cylinder for better squeeze and maneuverability. You can move the arms separately or in tandem for easier bale retrieval when stacked end-to-end. This also helps loading into a ring feeder, even if you do not have a straight shot. Lift any size or shape effortlessly— round, square, wide or narrow. You can haul up to four 4’ rounds side-by-side with a dual wheel pickup. You can also squeeze a large 4’ by 8’ square bale end-to-end or from the side. The arm range on dual wheel trucks of 3’6? to 9’6? enables you to grab small or misshapen items as well.
Free-Float Arm System
The free-float arm system allows you to unroll hay while maintaining full contact with the ground over rough terrain. This function helps to prevent skips and thick blankets of hay, allowing even distribution of feed and reducing waste.
Locking Valve System
Our unique locking valve stops arms from creeping out when carrying hay bales. Additionally, unlike other units on the market, our design significantly limits truck frame stress.
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed makes work easier and quicker in so many ways, especially hooking up your gooseneck trailer. Just raise the bed until the jack stand is off the ground, store the jack, lower the bed, and off you go. No more cranking!
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
Contact Speedway Ford for more info.(770) 599-5334
Vehicle Available NOW in Griffin, GA