2018 F-350 Super Cab 4x4, C5 Manufacturing Chisholm Trail Bale Bed Platform Body (Stock #18F029)
- Air filtration: Interior air filtration
- Braking assist: Braking assist
- Bumpers: Black
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 32 cu.ft.
- Horse Power: 385 hp
- Locking Hubs: Manual
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Steering wheel trim: Urethane
- Upholstery: Vinyl
- basic distance: 36,000 miles
- Clock: In-radio display
- Engine Configuration: V
- Engine hour meter: Engine hour meter
- Front seat type: Split-bench
- Passenger airbag deactivation: Deactivation switch
- Passenger Airbag: Cancellable
- Prefix: LT
- Radio: AM/FM stereo
- rust months: 60 months
- Tachometer: Tachometer
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Yes
- Trans Type - VA: Automatic
- Type: Regular unleaded
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- basic months: 36 months
- Engine Size: 6.2 L
- Front air conditioning: Manual
- Head airbags: Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Total Seating Capacity: 6
- Trip computer: Trip computer
- Width: 275 mm
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Diameter: 18.0"
- Displacement: 379 cu.in.
- Driver Airbag: Yes
- drivetrain distance: 60,000 miles
- External temp: External temperature display
- Fuel Capacity: 40.0 gal.
- Grille: Black
- Ground clearance: 8.6 "
- Load Rating: E
- Max RPM: 5,750 RPM
- Max Torque RPM: 3,800 RPM
- Number of Cylinders: V-8
- seating capacity: 6
- Size: 6.2 L
- Towing Capacity: 12,400 lbs.
- Transfer Case: Manual
- Turning radius: 27.7 '
- Variable Valve Timing: Variable valve timing
- Driven Wheels: Four-wheel
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Manual / automatic: Automatic
- Roadside assistance coverage
- roadside distance: 60,000 miles
- roadside months: 60 months
- Speed Rating: S
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer sway control
- Transmission Hill Holder: Transmission hill holder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Automatic type: Automatic
- Compression Ratio: 9.80 : 1
- Cupholders: Front
- Doors: 4
- Front brakes: Ventilated disc
- Headlights dusk sensor: Dusk sensing
- Low fuel level: Low fuel level
- Max cargo capacity: 32 cu.ft.
- Shift knob trim: Urethane
- Total Valves: 16
- Trans Speeds - VA: 6
- Valve Gear: SOHC
- 4WD Type: Part-time
- Auxiliary transmission cooler: Regular duty
- Axle ratio: 3.73
- Basic warranty
- Corrosion perforation warranty
- Cylinders: 8
- Gross vehicle weight: 11,300 lbs.
- Profile: 65
- Reading lights: Front
- rust distance: Unlimited miles
- Torque: 430 lb.-ft.
- Type: AS
- 12V DC power outlet: 2
- Curb weight: 6,353 lbs.
- Daytime running lights: Daytime running lights
- drivetrain months: 60 months
- EPA interior volume: 116.0 cu.ft.
- Headlights auto delay: Auto delay off
- Number of speeds: 6
- Payload: 4,940 lbs.
- Power steering: Power steering
- Powertrain warranty
- Steering wheel: Tilt and telescopic
- Vinyl floor covering: Vinyl floor covering
- View All
Chisholm Trail Bale Bed Features
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed’s unique dump feature expands your capabilities to handle hay and dump materials from the comfort of your cab. There is no other unit on the market like it. Arm lift capacity is 2,850 pounds and bed dump capacity is 6,000 pounds.
Independent Arm Action
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed uses two squeeze cylinders rather than a phasing cylinder for better squeeze and maneuverability. You can move the arms separately or in tandem for easier bale retrieval when stacked end-to-end. This also helps loading into a ring feeder, even if you do not have a straight shot. Lift any size or shape effortlessly— round, square, wide or narrow. You can haul up to four 4’ rounds side-by-side with a dual wheel pickup. You can also squeeze a large 4’ by 8’ square bale end-to-end or from the side. The arm range on dual wheel trucks of 3’6? to 9’6? enables you to grab small or misshapen items as well.
Free-Float Arm System
The free-float arm system allows you to unroll hay while maintaining full contact with the ground over rough terrain. This function helps to prevent skips and thick blankets of hay, allowing even distribution of feed and reducing waste.
Locking Valve System
Our unique locking valve stops arms from creeping out when carrying hay bales. Additionally, unlike other units on the market, our design significantly limits truck frame stress.
The Chisholm Trail Bale Bed makes work easier and quicker in so many ways, especially hooking up your gooseneck trailer. Just raise the bed until the jack stand is off the ground, store the jack, lower the bed, and off you go. No more cranking!
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
Contact Speedway Ford for more info.(770) 599-5334
Vehicle available NOW in Griffin, GA